Just a quick post as I thought that some of you might like to see all of the build pictures from the Series 1 86″ Land-Rover collected together.
This is the method I have used to get some more scale looking wheels for my Land-Rover model at a reasonable cost.
Well it’s been quite a while since progress on our projects was posted here.
The only change to the series 2 is the fitting of a 3Racing lighting set. These simple and inexpensive lighting sets Continue reading
August / September 2008
Despite careful measuring to ensure there was space for the transmission I still had to alter the chassis as the amount of drop on the rear axle would have locked up the propshaft,
The body was ready for painting.
Back in May I bought a used standard Tamiya TLT, this lasted about 3 hours from arriving before I had pulled the axles off of it. The original plan was to do a S2a 109″, but this quickly changed to doing a S1 86″ with a club trials style bodywork.
This is the first of a series of posts to catch up with this project. Continue reading